Gunhub.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Site Founder
4,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
U.S.: 'We got him'
Coalition captures Saddam, 'talkative,' in raid near Tikrit
Sunday, December 14, 2003 Posted: 10:31 AM EST (1531 GMT)

TIKRIT, Iraq (CNN) -- After nine months of scurrying from house to house, Saddam Hussein appeared to be a tired, resigned man who offered no resistance when U.S. troops extracted him from a hole in a rural farmhouse Saturday night.
The President is going to address the nation today at noon.

Click Here for the complete story.

·
Super Moderator
7,756 Posts
That's great news but I'll feel a whole lot better when Bin Laden is captured.

Ed

·
Registered
455 Posts
I'm sure that Howard Dean is planning a jailbreak for Hussein even as I write this. First the economy turns around and now this. What's a Dem to do? :twisted:

·
Super Moderator
1,943 Posts
Osama may never be captured. I still think it's quite possible he may have taken a ride on a hellfire to meet Allah.
Meanwhile, the Lion of Baghdad, who swore to fight the Americans to the last man, who vowed his destiny was to become a martyr, surrendered without drawing his holstered pistol.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Saddam living with rats. How ironic. I just wish he would have drawn his weapon. That would have spared us all from the long drawn out trial we're inevitably in for. An escape attempt or maybe Allah will becon him home. I hope he gets what he has coming but I know better.

·
Super Moderator
7,756 Posts
Tim Burke said:
<SNIP>
Meanwhile, the Lion of Baghdad, who swore to fight the Americans to the last man, who vowed his destiny was to become a martyr, surrendered without drawing his holstered pistol.
Is it any surprise that the ones who kill thousands and send children off to commit suicide bombings can't throw their hands n the air fast enough?

Ed

·
Registered
346 Posts
If he had drawn his weapon, he most assurdly would have been killed. Then he becomes a martyr and hero to his people.
I think the thing to do with him is bring him to the United States, take pictures of him lounging by a swimming pool, drinking ice tea, eating ham or bacon, looking at scantily clad women, and send those pictures back to be shown on TV stations. That ought to discredit him.
Heck, we could even have him dancing an Isreali folk dance and cavorting with UNVEILED women.
That ought to do it.

·
Registered
3,935 Posts
I'm waiting for someone to Photoshop a Santa hat on that ugly mug. I went outside and deployed my AR airborne in celebratory fashion...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts