Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Still glad I traded my '03 Z06 for the 2004 vert. $12,000 off and at least the car has a butt! :roll:

We had the only '05 vert built at our Corvette show in June. Made up my mind real quick. Maybe it'll grow on me in 3 years. I didn't like the C5 'til 2000.

Yikes! I tried to attach a pic of mine & it was huge! What happened? Lucky I was able to delete it.

·
Site Founder
4,081 Posts
I had a '99 coupe for two years and it was a blast. Only wished I had gotten it in convertible. I used to keep a picture of a Mallett and Lingenfelter on the office wall.

The '05 is starting to grow on me. It's in the current issues of Motor Trend and Road & Track. Haven't checked Car & Driver yet.

You can find some help here when it comes to posting pictures.

·
Administrator
7,758 Posts
Excuse me guys while I go out to the garage and kick my Saturn...

·
Administrator
7,758 Posts
Fernando Coelho said:
Want us to help? :lol:
What a pal!

Actually I guess I'm secure enough in my Manhood that I no longer need a flashy sports car or motorcycle or a Desert Eagle in a shoulder holster. Yep, my SUW* with two armed piston drive is all I need... :wink:

*SUW = Sport Utility Wheelchair

·
Administrator
7,758 Posts
Fernando Coelho said:
I only carry the Desert Eagle in a shoulder holster when I'm driving around in my Hummer 8)
All the other times I carry a S&W .500 loaded with Cor-Bon's best... :drunk:
Now that's an interesting emoticon! Why do I get the feeling it's saying "Nah nah!"

·
Administrator
7,758 Posts
They should come with shoulder stocks and a front grip!

·
Registered
94 Posts
you would need em, the hunter S&W barrel is just about long enought to do it leagly too!

·
Registered
401 Posts
looks good, I have seen a few 05 vettes here in Daytona and every time I see one I have to do a double take (If I see the front) for some reason my mind just goes "Viper, wait a minute...."

·
Registered
853 Posts
Schmit, I think the General should hire you. I like it! When I see all of these new ones I WANT one, and, then I grab a couple of cigars and take a spirited ride out in the countryside in my old 1987 C4 ticket red roadster and life is good., I smile, and, am over the new car bug. For a while.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts