Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Arafat Dead, Say Palestinian Sources Amid Confusion
Nov 9, 1:18 PM (ET)
By Wafa Amr
PARIS (Reuters) - The fate of Palestinian President Yasser Arafat was mired in confusion on Tuesday as French doctors contradicted reports by senior Palestinian officials that the veteran leader had died at a Paris hospital.
Arafat Critical; Vital Organs Functioning
Nov 9, 1:04 PM (ET)
By JOHN LEICESTER
PARIS (AP) - Yasser Arafat's condition deteriorated dramatically overnight as his coma deepened, but the Palestinian foreign minister said Tuesday he is "still alive" and his brain, heart and lungs are working.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
So we should stick him in a unobservable box?
Or is it our observations (that he is dead) that are killing him?
:D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Palestinian Sources Say Arafat Dead, Others Deny
By Wafa Amr

PARIS (Reuters) - Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat (news - web sites) suffered a brain hemorrhage on Tuesday and aides said he had died at a French hospital, but confusion over his fate grew as officials insisted in public that he still clung to life.
"He is dead," one Palestinian source said. "He died after bleeding in the brain began last night. His bodyguards started hugging and kissing and telling each other to be strong."
I didn't believe it either until I went to al-reuters and read it for myself.

·
Registered
290 Posts
gotta love the Quantum humor :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,812 Posts
"He is dead," one Palestinian source said. "He died after bleeding in the brain began last night.

The rest of the story......Mr. Arafat opened his eyes and said: "I'm not dead yet". One of his bodyguards settled the question with the butt of his CZ pistol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts