Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all the members of this board:

My deepest and most heartfelt thanks for helping through months of bedrest, infections and physical therapy. You kept me from dwelling on the pain and depression by your personal encouragement and delightful conversations - on everything from dinosaurs to divas, pistols to politics and everything to do with guns and shooting.

From me and my family, to all of yours

MERRY CHRISTMAS!​

·
Banned
3,882 Posts
Irish,

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you & yours.

fyi, the army sawbones sent my lady home from the hospital late yesterday PM for Christmas (with "a pharmacy" for us to give her, over the holiday.) - he told me to have her back for further treatment by 1800 on Monday, though.

at least the systemic infection is gone (her bloodwork & tissue samples are OK)& her hand is finally healing.

note: this has NOT been a "really fun year".

yours, sw

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Glad she's Home for the Holidays, SW. Now get her under the mistletoe and give her a holiday kiss! ;)

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Charlie:

Thank you. A finer compliment I have never received.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
And Merry Christmas from here in the lovely Shenandoah Valley guys, I'm just having my first whiskey of the evening and I'm raising my glass to you folks.

Salud.

·
Banned
3,882 Posts
IrishCop,

trust me on this, kissing her is an every day activity for me, as i don't know much else to do for her. - she is one of a kind & i cannot replace her.

fwiw, a couple of times since 01/21/11, i thought that i WAS going to lose her to this drug-resistent, systemic, infection (that she aquired IN the hospital! - [email protected]#$%^&!). - like i said, NOT a fun period in our life.

yours, sw

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Merry Christmas from the Northwet--and thoughts and prayers to you, your better half and all of yours, SW.

·
Administrator
7,758 Posts
Merry Christmas guys! You're a great bunch and I am proud and honored to know you, even if it is a "cyber" friendship.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Merry Christmas to all of you guys. My days would be much emptier without all of you.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I lurk a lot but, I visit this place every day, it and you folks are very special. Thank you for being here.

MERRY CHRISTMAS from my home to yours.

danindayton

·
Banned
3,882 Posts
IrishCop et.al,

i fixed BBQ country-style pork ribs, homemade mashed potatos, deviled eggs & cherry pie for us & her nurse for dinner & for once, she ate a full meal.
(when she feels bad she doesn't half eat & that bothers me. - i spend a goodly amount of time trying to get enough nourishing food down her.)

all in all, a GOOD day.

yours, sw

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
The day after; glad folks had someone to share Christmas with; only 364 days left!!

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The day after; glad folks had someone to share Christmas with; only 364 days left!!
Yeah. Time to start putting stuff on layaway for next year. (Two grandsons whom I spoil to death) :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts