Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I read in my morning paper that a man in Cincinatti, who was leaving a mall after buying some limited edition Air Jordon shoes was threatened by a teenager who displayed a gun in a robbery attempt. The man who had a carry permit drew his weapon and killed the little dummy. I say great, but you know it won't be long before they are in the streets over this one. I can hear it now. Why did he have to kill him? Robbery is not a capital offense. Why did that man have a gun? You get my drift.

·
Registered
387 Posts
So far, all's quiet on the mid-western front...

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
What an epitaph: "Killed over a pair of nylon and cheap leather Chinese made shoes".

Why do these stupid punks have to try to steal shoes? Why don't they just pay for them with money earned like their inner-city punk friends do, by selling drugs?

Now we have to hear another iteration of "My baby dint do nuffin", and "He was turning his life around and was about to start college to study theoretical physics".

·
Banned
3,882 Posts
dfariswheel,

The mother/sister & the rest of the DOLTS are already saying that the police shouldn't have KILLED a criminal who had drawn a gun on the police officer. = DAMN FOOLS, I say.

Even at 68 & (sadly) SLOW, one of those young thugs best NOT draw a gun on me or most of my contemporaries, as that's an EXCELLENT way to get shot GYD.

yours, sw

·
Registered
387 Posts
Yup, DRT (dead right there) .....

·
Super Moderator
13,173 Posts
Just another late, late, double-extreme late term abortion.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)

·
Registered
387 Posts
Agreed....He made a conscious decision it would be a good day to possibly die. Just turns out, the possibility was far greater than he anticipated and the odds were not in his favor.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
He was killed because he threatened someones life. Nothing else matters.
There you go, using logic and common sense.

To a certain segment of our society, NOTHING matters except a member of a protected/favored minority was shot by a white, obviously racist and blood thirsty cop.

·
Banned
3,882 Posts
dfariswheel,

EXACTLY SO. = The "criminal underclass", the "race-baiting" civil rights "leadership" and the "ignorant masses" care NOTHING for the UN-comfortable TRUTH about 99+ percent of police/criminal "shooting incidents". - ALL that those people are interested in is revenge for the actual wrongs committed long ago (in most cases before the current demonstrators were even born) and today's largely imaginary "unwarranted police shootings".

yours, sw

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
I read a stat today that of the black men shot by police, MOST are shot by BLACK police.

That means that black police officers are blood thirsty racist looking for a chance to shoot a black man.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts