Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ryan was one of my students in U S Constitution 00-01 class. He was also quite a 'card' on the 4 bus loaded with seniors Disneyland trip. He sat at the rear of the bus with a bunch of other guys who had enlisted and were reading a bunch of gun magazines Matt Syzmestic (Sheriff's Deputy) and I had brought along. (Matt sat in back with these guys ) Ryan told me, "Coach I'm gonna kick ass and come back and tell you war storiies."
I cried last night and just managed to write this after I had a good talk with Col Bill Henson who was the ROTC Cdr at the time.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
I hear (and have been guilty of myself) a lotta folks complaining about the "younger generation". Truth is, there are a lot of really fine young men and women out there. Seems a disproportionate number of them are in uniform.

God Bless and Keep that young man, Threefeathers.

·
Registered
5,678 Posts
I hear (and have been guilty of myself) a lotta folks complaining about the "younger generation". Truth is, there are a lot of really fine young men and women out there. Seems a disproportionate number of them are in uniform.

God Bless and Keep that young man, Threefeathers.
I'm convinced that Adam & Eve griped about the younger generation and their lack of initiative. Every generation has their wheat and their chaff.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts