Gun Hub Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,785 Posts
Before long, the ACLU and various human rights groups around the world will call for the judge to step down for discriminatory speech not pertaining to the case at hand, and to have the entire decision reversed. I hope not, but I fear so.

As for one low life piece of m.f.in' walking garbage, Richard Reid, I'd actually settle for seeing his head slowly sawed off a la Nick Berg, on live FOX(y)-News TV, with commentary following by various FOX(y)-TV personalities.

·
Premium Member
8,785 Posts
My, my Mike. You and I are definitely from the same generation. You and I still call them stewardesses. I'll have you know that sort of language is NOT acceptable in New York City, a place I thankfully don't live anymore. However, inasmuch as I still number most of my favorite people in that town and my work environment is still there, I know only too well what they'd think of us if we said that out loud.

Just make sure if you come visiting, it's . . .

"female flight attendant." :D :wink:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.