Gun Hub Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and the young lady is having trouble ringing up my last item, and asks the girl at the next register "what's the code for peaches?," whereupon I intoned "those are apricots." I mean we're talking a supermarket in semi-rural Fishkill, New York, not nearly as many farms as there once were, but this isn't New York City here, and it's not exactly classic suburbia, either!!!

PEACHES?!?!?!????!!!!???? Sure, they were a bit large for apricots, but dem thangs don' look lahk no peaches Ah never see'd in mah lahf afor!!!

Don't get me started on what's wrong with America and the world. I promised I wouldn't do that here, and truthfully, I'm just plain tired of it. I love this country and wouldn't want to be anywhere else, but I'm kind of hoping The Lord returns soon. In the meantime, after opening my mouth too much all my life, it's my turn to shut up and boy, am I glad.

"What's the code for peaches?" :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

:pigsfly: :banghead: :banghead:

·
Premium Member
8,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, she actually didn't know what they were. She said "oh" then proceeded to ring them up in two seconds.

:banghead: :cop: :banghead: :pigsfly: :pigsfly:

·
Administrator
7,758 Posts
That's why at McDonalds you don't even have to know the language. Just look at the picture on the register and viola...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts