1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
My name is Karl.
I was on Prodigy BB a long time ago.
I have been on The Gun Zone web site from time to time, but this is my first visit to the message board here.

I am interested in may forms of shooting, currently most in Sporting Clays. If Charlie is here "How is the Kreighoff working out?"

I guess I now have another BB to keep up on.

I kind of like how when I signed up, the default birthday is just 10 years off of mine.

Oh, and thanks for the correction on the Gunstocks ther Dean. :)

·
Banned
3,118 Posts
Hi Karl -- Welcome back

How are things in Colorado??? Are you and Jill coming to "gunstock 04" in North Carolina??

Mike

·
Premium Member
7,055 Posts
Welcome back...

The Krieghoff is wonderful and fits me beautifully. I even went and shot a bunch of trap last month and did farily well with it.

Right after I got it I sent the 32" barrels to Briley for screw in choked and have been using those for clays. The only problem is that I don't get to shoot it very much.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As far as "Jill and I" That is no more.

I don't have the case right now to travel (any one else been newly divorced??)

But I will keep an eye out from meets I can make.

Thaks,
Karl

·
Banned
3,118 Posts
Karl,

I feel your pain!!!! I seperated in March of 1998 and it was not final until October of 1999. You would be sick if I told you what I had to pay, not only in temporary alimony, but in settlement at the end. Add to that the over $60,000 in legal fees. :censored:

Just this year did I finally get everything paid off from the divorce (had to take out a loan to pay the lump settlement award) The only good thing to come out of it was that if I had not gotten divorced, I would not have met my current wife and I would not have the two children that are the joys of my life!

Mike

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Except for the obvious i am doing well.

Never seem to have any free time. But I guess that's no different from anyone else.

Look forward to talking to you all here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts