Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After much thought - I have decided to put my New Socom up for sale. I have a LRB special build being put together and I may have the possibility to buy back my old NM M1A from 1979. - After adding up my costs lately, something has to go. I am looking for a good home for my Socom. I really like the short M1A's and this gun is great. I received the gun last week and took it to the range on 1/18 for a short test run. We ran three mags through it to see how it preformed - Not one problem and the fun factor was great . I am only selling this to fund my LRB and Smith enterprise project. I do not need to sell it to eat - I will pass on a good deal but I will not give it away. This Socom does not have a mark on it - If I was not honest with you about the one trip to the range - it would show as New. Box and all papers. $1430.00 OBO + shipping. Shipping will be UPS ground - I only charge what ever UPS charges - I Never charge other fees. I am a firefighter in Northern Ca and have lived in the same town for 25+ years. PM me for my phone number and we can talk. You will not be disappointed with this little M1A - It is very comfortable in my safe and does not have to leave but would be better off with a new home. I go by harley rider on this forum and on amback and on http://www.1911forum.com/forums check me out, I want you to be comfortable with this transaction.
Pictures of this exact gun will be available on Sunday - I am now at the Firestation and will be here until 0800 on Sunday 1/23.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts