Gunhub.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Son won't give my Sig 229 back.
I feel your pain. My daughter latched onto my M1 Carbine. She does let me shoot it occasionally (as long as I keep her supplied with plenty of ammo :? )

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Giving up firearms to your children. That's what it's all supposed to be about isn't it? I have hoped that with my guidance that my children would see firearms as I do. It has worked! Carry on my children.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Joe, I so agree. In fact I've tried hard the past 10 years to get 2 of everything that is historical and each son will get an equal collection.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Teaching today's youth the correct way to handle firearms is the future of the sport. God knows there are an over abundance of anti's working against us. I am heavily involved in youth firearms education with my CMP/BSA Venture crew for shooting sports. We have been operating for about 8 or 9 years now.

·
Banned
3,882 Posts
threefeathers,

"i feel your pain."

my FULLY POLISHED, 1st issue, S&W Model 60 (which i had had since i was a "rookie" in the mid-60's) disappeared from my guncase one day, several years ago.

it "mysteriously reappeared" in the right rear pocket of Noemi's size 6 jeans. i haven't had my hands on it since. = GRRLS are like that. (and i didn't want to start a war with her. she said it was "too cute" for a guy to carry.)

free dixie,sw

1 - 11 of 11 Posts