Gun Hub Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, the AWB ended two nights ago. So for the last two days I have been on the lookout. I have had my parents, uncles, friends, cousins big and small, pretty much everyone I know waiting for the arrival. But nothing has come.
OK, maybe its late getting to FL, so I called my friends in AL and sister in TX.....but no luck there, either.
For the last year or two all I've heard is that the streets would be flooded with AKs, Uzis, machine guns, everything, once the ban ended. I fully expected trucks to pull into the neighborhood and start handing them out for free. So I asked everyone to pick me up a few, just in case I was off at work when the gun-trucks came by. So far, nothing.
You know, I feel a little lied to. Sorry to vent, maybe the trucks will come tommorrow.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
I heard they're gonna be selling Uzi's off the ice cream truck. :roll: Some idiot on Democratic Underground- that whole thread was griping about Bush and the AWB expiring and calling for civil war if Bush is re-elected. One of 'em said something about that civil war idea and not wanting to live in a country where her six year old could buy an Uzi off the ice cream truck, but then she said 'even though the thought of touching a gun makes me feel icky'. Sheer lunacy on that site. Mostly I don't even bother with it.

·
Registered
615 Posts
You know I thought I heard somewhere that they were gonna put those evil guns in cereal boxes.... no... wait... or was it there was gonna be a buy one get one free sale..... I forget..... :roll: Rats! and I bought all those boxes of Captain Crunch for nothing..... Somebody pass the milk....

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
mustanger98 said:
Some idiot on Democratic Underground...
haha, do you read that site for the humor value too? What a bunch of barking moonbats! :lol:

I'm waiting for election night. They are already beginning to panic as Kerry's campaign implodes, I expect to see suicide notes & calls for armed revolution posted when Dubya wins the election. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Armed revolution? We're talking about liberals. To quote our new friend Zell Miller, "What are they going to be armed with? SPITBALLS?!?!?!"

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
P2 said:
You know I thought I heard somewhere that they were gonna put those evil guns in cereal boxes.... no... wait... or was it there was gonna be a buy one get one free sale..... I forget..... :roll: Rats! and I bought all those boxes of Captain Crunch for nothing..... Somebody pass the milk....
- captain crunch at one time featured a CANNON- it was in the early days when he had the decoder rings, telescopes,etc- it was kind of a neat little affair on a ring that fired little projectiles via a spring - well it wasn't too long before kids figured out you could fore round toothpicks as well- then themy johnny syndrome took over and quaker dropped it-

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
haha, do you read that site for the humor value too? What a bunch of barking moonbats!
I catch a thread every now and then. I don't make a habit of it. The funniest thing there was that one ranting about not wanting her six year old to be able to buy the Uzi off the ice cream truck. And I'm reading that wondering what rock she just crawled out from under.

Armed revolution? We're talking about liberals. To quote our new friend Zell Miller, "What are they going to be armed with? SPITBALLS?!?!?!"
They'll be armed with campaign slogans, is mostly ant-gun animal rights whiners, while our side is so pro-gun and probably BBQ a deer or two before the fight. Can you imagine the disparity? :eek: :lol:

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Armed revolutiom? from Liberals? no way. That would require that they get dirty. They don't have the guts.

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The free-machine-gun-trucks still haven't arrived :( . Maybe they are waiting for Ivan to hit, then they can pass them out to rioters. That would be like those evil gun maker. I keep asking my little cousins, but no luck. I thought for sure they would hand them out at the elementry schools first. Oh well, maybe they'll be here tommorrow.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I would welcome a civil war with them.....it would most certainly allow us to cleanse the gene pool so to speak.....the average IQ of our nation would likely jump an order of magnatude at least.

G

·
mseanmc said:
Humm, that would be Illegal in the liberal sence.

Spitball=Small too Medium round Object fired through a straw or Thrown. Normally directed at a person, place or object such as fellow student, teacher or blackboard.

This would be a Banned item as it would be deemed a Projectile. Also the Manner of Delivery, the Straw would be a Banned item as well. It would fall under the Any tubular material capable of chambering any Projectile or capable of discharging said Projectile :wink:

In the upcoming Cival War the Sheeple will disband and scurry like rats on a sinking ship at the mear sight of a M14/M1A and a 20 round mag. Who know what would happen at the sight of a Post Ban AR15 with Legal To Own Evil Features and a LEO/Military Only mag :eek:

Karsten

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Hmmm...I am disappointed. I too was looking out for the flood of AK's, Uzi's, machine guns, etc...Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and all the rest of the usual suspects screamed and howled this....

As such, I had run a trout line baited with fried chicken and watermellon, some gallon milk-jugs with lines attached with baited hooks of chicken gizzards and livers, and I tossed out a gig-net baited with some of the named items above and some freshly boiled chitterlings, collard greens, and BBQ ribs.

Needless to say, I have caught nothing. Not even a spent shell-casing....

·
Registered
257 Posts
bren10man said:
As such, I had run a trout line baited with fried chicken and watermellon, some gallon milk-jugs with lines attached with baited hooks of chicken gizzards and livers, and I tossed out a gig-net baited with some of the named items above and some freshly boiled chitterlings, collard greens, and BBQ ribs.

Needless to say, I have caught nothing. Not even a spent shell-casing....
LMAO :D

·
Registered
6,010 Posts
bren10 you forgot the black-eyed peas. that's the key piece of bait. ;)

i've been sleeping so lgihtly so i can hear those uzis flooding by but so far NOTHING i'm starting to get pissed. i want the uzi John Kerry promised me!!!!

G

·
Karsten said:
mseanmc said:
Humm, that would be Illegal in the liberal sence.

Spitball=Small too Medium round Object fired through a straw or Thrown. Normally directed at a person, place or object such as fellow student, teacher or blackboard.

This would be a Banned item as it would be deemed a Projectile. Also the Manner of Delivery, the Straw would be a Banned item as well. It would fall under the Any tubular material capable of chambering any Projectile or capable of discharging said Projectile :wink:

In the upcoming Cival War the Sheeple will disband and scurry like rats on a sinking ship at the mear sight of a M14/M1A and a 20 round mag. Who know what would happen at the sight of a Post Ban AR15 with Legal To Own Evil Features and a LEO/Military Only mag :eek:

Karsten
Whell Karsten... we have to look @ two things here:

1: the so called : sabot round. comes in two varieties. a toothpick saboted with spitball, or the elongated spitball thats boattailed. great for persision shooting.

2: then we have the ooy gooy Biological wet spitballs that tend to stick to the side of liberals cheecks, & or the chalk boad @ the front of the classroom.

we have to guard ourselves and stockpile... they may be banned one day too.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts