Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stephen Hunter has a new book coming out. Amazon says it will be out the 28th of this month. It's a Bob Lee Swagger novel, Dead Zero.

·
Super Moderator
13,173 Posts
bearcat6 said:
Stephen Hunter has a new book coming out. Amazon says it will be out the 28th of this month. It's a Bob Lee Swagger novel, Dead Zero.
I gather from things he said in a recent interview that this will be a "passing the torch" book, so I'm expecting his daughter to play a starring role.

I plan to be at Borders on the 28th. I could order it from Amazon now and save a couple bucks, but I'd have to wait a few days after release. Besides, I told my family to get me a Borders gift card for Christmas, so the cost is someone else's problem. :wink:

·
Administrator
7,758 Posts
When I pre-order from Amazon, I usually get it on the release day and sometimes the day before.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
SpecialEd said:
When I pre-order from Amazon, I usually get it on the release day and sometimes the day before.
That is also my experience.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bought one of the Kindle e books. It's really a neat piece of work. If I want a book from Amazon I go to their website and click on it and in about a minute it's in my e book. Most of the books are cheaper than a hard copy plus there are thousands of free books. The journals of Lewis and Clark, Sherlock Holmes, The series about the winning of the west by Teddy Roosevelt, and on and on.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts