Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Didn't Bristol County Junior lay an egg last time Sci-Fi was mixed with Western??

Geoff
Who liked the show until it jumped a Sci-Fi shark. Sigh.

·
Super Moderator
13,170 Posts
Skeptic49 said:
Didn't Bristol County Junior lay an egg last time Sci-Fi was mixed with Western??

Geoff
Who liked the show until it jumped a Sci-Fi shark. Sigh.
Yes, but on the other hand, that particular genre mix also brought us Firefly/Serenity, which is a classic.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
I saw a preview for this on another forum. Looks OK. This has been done before ... Regrettably it was a Sy Fy channel saturday evening movie where a western town was invaded by man-eating alien .... things. Although set in the old wild west, some of the characters had modern guns ...like Colt Pythons and such. Jarringly anachronistic. In fact, the whole movie was jarring. :lol:
Spielberg's version atleast has better potential ....

:bolt:

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
My source, who gets to often see these early because of his business, (hi tech sound) says simply "it works". He tends to meet my expectations with his judgements.

his closest remarks,"Consider Terminator meets Tombstone", If aliens exist today, why not 1880's

His company has a enduring relationship with ILM, Speilbergs effects company.

·
Registered
527 Posts
I am seeing this if for no other reason than to see Olivia Wilde (13 on HOUSE) naked
:shocked: :thumbsup:

if you watch the trailer you see her with her back to a bonfire (thats the nude scene)

·
Super Moderator
13,170 Posts
Maximus2111 said:
I am seeing this if for no other reason than to see Olivia Wilde (13 on HOUSE) naked
:shocked: :thumbsup:
If only you had some sort of internet connection, you could see that NOW. :wink: :thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts