Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody here have a surefire forend light on there home defense shotgun? I saw one this weekend and the thing looked sweet. Just want to know if the grip of the gun is affected any or any other thoughts :D

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Yes I do and no it doesn't. IMHO the forend tactical light is a Godsend for the home defense shotgun. It allows you to identify your target(A moral and legal obligation) and its bright enough to blind your opponent in a dark situation.
The Surefire is worth the cost.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
One more question for anybody with a surefire on there shotgun. Does it still wobble like some pumps do or is this just a brand specific thing? my benelli wobbles a little where as my brothers 870 dosent. Does the surefire light wobble?

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also I read on the surefire website that you have to remove the bayo. lug in order to install the light system on a Mossberg 590 :eek:

Anybody had to do that?
Is it hard?

Any thoughts would be helpful

·
Registered
6,010 Posts
call them they do have a light that will clear the bayonet. i've seen pics of it but can't recall the model #. it does look kind of funny because of the way the light has to hang down so far.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts