Gunhub.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for surplus and Ammoman is much more expensive than the portugese was a year ago when I bought it.

What happened to all the surplus? Where can I go to get it cheap on the internet?

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Aimsurlus is 149.00 for 1k. They also do not beat you up on the shipping. I ordered 2k and the shipping was 33.00, not too bad for all that weight. Also the portugese ammo is very clean and works well in my SA NM.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Looks like "Aim" is up to $159.50 for 1000 rnds.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
M1APREBAN, I'm out of Anne Arundle county. We were a red county in the recent election. I'm from the part of A.A.CO. commonly refered to as South County. Hopfully next election we will oust that turncoat speaker of the house Bush from the state house. He's done a great job of ticking off his constituants.

PREBAN, where abouts are you?

·
Registered
6,010 Posts
M14Gunman said:
What happened to all the surplus? Where can I go to get it cheap on the internet?
good luck right now. there was huge pre-election buyup of ammo for fear that kerry would win. it'll take a bit for more ammo to come in.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Got it. Thanks.
$99 for 500rds of LC m80 seems to be a pretty good deal. The ammo any good? Don't hear a lot of people talking about it.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Do you have a link for Kiesler? All I found was a Police/Mil suppy distributor not wanting to sell to civilians.
Thanks

·
Registered
852 Posts
Sorry was unable to find link. I ordered over the phone, their number is 1-888-543-7537 toll free. Hours are M-F 9a-6p EST and Saturday 10a-3p EST.

·
Registered
754 Posts
CenterMass said:
rumor control has it that there is a big lot of 308 surplus headed to the US...if anyone can verify this, please do!
I was talking with the guy who I bought from last time. He started to say something about more ammo and then clammed up real quick. He said I better not say anything because if it falls through I will have people pissed at me. Other then that I don't know anything.

Martin

1 - 18 of 18 Posts