Gun Hub Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Hey Guys,

I am the lucky buyer. Upon inspection, I will let you know as best I can what I have gotten!

By the way, I am looking for someone in Los Angeles who can take a look at the rifle with me - an expert/collector. Any ideas??

I am also looking to acquire a M1 or M2 scope. Any ideas or leads?

Thank you in advance.

Brad

· Registered
5 Posts
That is because siegerhund's max. bid was aprox. $7,600, and since I bid more, it automatically goes to the next highest increment over the previous bidders high bid. If I only bid say $7,000, then siegerhund would have won at about $7,100.

Quagmire said:
Congratulations on getting such a rare carbine! :D

I know I'm being nosey, but how on earth did the bidding jump up the way it did? The last three bids are listed below and it looks like the bidding jumped from $2,900 to $7,700 with nothing in between that would require such a high bid. Did someone's bids get retracted/thrown out or is it just the way GB displays the bids?

$7,700.00 hiyabrad A+(10)
$7,700.00 hiyabrad A+(10)
$2,900.00 siegerhund A+(26)

· Registered
5 Posts
That scope is not the correct scope for a T3. That is a M3 scope and T3's use M1 or M2's.

Bolo-7 said:
Well not really, Q.
the reserve was 7,700. hiyabard's first bid of 7,700 was placed to show the reserve was reached. Then when hiyabrad saw how close the bid was to his real price, he bid again higher. No one else bid so his higher bid did not show, only that he bid again. If you would have bid 7,800 you would have been between hiyabrad's two bids.
There is a post on CSP that a shop has a scope for sale. It may or may not be the right one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts