Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
I'm not sure I "get" this.....
In Phantom's posted video, we see some stupid gunplay (I realize some people might use stronger language to describe it but I won't go into that) but, I see no "horrific gun shooter accident."
Phantom's header "tards with guns" seems a more honest title.
Did I ... "miss" something??:dunno:

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
TG: Misleading titles on YT vids are becoming a tradition. I routinely poke the dislike button for videos that don't match the title. In this video the mere possession of firearms by these f**kwidgets is a horrible accident. That they shot video of themselves is a travesty and their posting of the evidence of the behavior on the net makes them deserving any mocking and ridicule directed at them.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
There's always the DEA "expert"...;)

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
OK,
Note the CZ worked, despite the incompetence of the operator.
As for the anthem of a generation in the background...pardon me I'm going to take on of our young vets to lunch next month and get my faith lifted.

Geoff
Who is old gray and cynical again this morning.

·
Administrator
7,758 Posts
More of a "horrific birthing accident!" I love when the dweebs do that forward arm thrust with each shot... is that to get the bullets to the target faster with more impact? As far as the alleged music goes, just replace the word 'bad" with "stupid."

Walt, that was a very cool link.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
More of a "horrific birthing accident!" I love when the dweebs do that forward arm thrust with each shot... is that to get the bullets to the target faster with more impact? As far as the alleged music goes, just replace the word 'bad" with "stupid."

Yep. Retroactive abortions should not only be legal but encouraged.

A big plus one on Walt's link. A really amazing and unique way of recording one's life story.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts

Yes it is.I had to email that out to my sis she is a photographer and I thought she might enjoy the history there.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Yeah, but I'm NOT profiling....'cause profiling is wrong.;)
Just don't admit it...;) Give the creep you can tell is a creep at first glance some time; he'll prove it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts