Gun Hub Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm new to the forum but definitely enjoying the visit! I was watching "Shooting Gallery" the other night for the first time and, lo and behold, saw the 2003 IDPA Nationals course of fire tour -- the same tour I shot when I participated there a few months ago! I Just wanted to know, from Michael B. or someone else who might know, how one might get a video or DVD copy of that episode. I'd love to have it to show to my buddies in our shooting club Anyone have any ideas? Thanks --

Specialized

·
Registered
369 Posts
I was going to have all this worked out when we went on the air, but I was OVERTAKEN BY EVENTS! Like, finish the show first, dweeb!

The current plan, which seems to be working, is that we're going to offer a one or two DVD set of the first season as soon as the season finishes, which is roughly the end of March.

What I WILL do is, next time I'm at the Temecula Mothership (next week), I will grovel for special pricing for members of GZ and the Brian Enos list!

THANKS FOR WATCHING! And don't believe a word Dena says!

Michael B

·
Registered
369 Posts
BTW, competition-wise, SG is planning to attend:

--Steel Challenge
--End of Trail
--MGM Ironman
--S&W Women's Championship
--one big sniper match and/or the SWAT Round-Up

We're also trying to make a decision on the IDPA Nationals and/or the National Tactical Invitational. I'd have liked to cover Rocky Mountain 3-Gun, but it conflicts with the Steel Challenge.

There will also be volume 2 of ZERO TO HERO (think "tandem drop"), a "Monster Gun" episode, a couple of really hot self-defense episodes a la our mega-controversial HOT ZONE episode last week, some stuff with 'way cool movie guns, and some insider stuff from 3 of the top military/LEO schools in the country. Plus our first annual Halloween show--HOW TO KILL THE UNDEAD.

Michael B

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.