Gun Hub Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And it looks like it has the potential to be one of the best versions yet. Price looks right, too.

Reactions: TooTall

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Hope they offer bare frames at some point... I'm toying with the idea of trying to clone an Inglis like my girlfriend's dad would've carried, but the frame and slide are the worst parts of the job to find.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
And it looks like it has the potential to be one of the best versions yet. Price looks right, too.

Snake, it is great to see you posting here again!

That pistol looks beautiful.

It also could, fingers crossed, serve as a base line for a series of "tricked out" P-35s, a la the numerous "Carry model," "Officers' Model," "Compact model" or "Commander" type 1911s that are out there. IMO the potential for that with the Hi-Power is fascinating.

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Yeah... always good to see at least SOMEONE around other than the spammers, scammers and neverending Camera Land ads now that Sam and Tex have been run off. :(

Reactions: DavidE

·
Super Moderator
13,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've been posting here semi-regularly, lately mostly about my new cool airguns. (My list so far includes M1A, M1 carbine, 1911, P.38, CZ 75, MP40, Thompson M1A1, and my new Luger is supposed to be delivered next week.)

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
I'm starting to doodle out a quick-change 10/22 pistol/rifle combo now that the His & Hers rifles are built... CMP has been exceedingly disinterested in helping me find a class we can compete in and advise on how to make our irons match-legal. Bonus, a 10/22 might be easier to teach her building on before I tear her C8 down and make her reassemble it.

Oh, and EFF JOE BIDEN!

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Yeah... always good to see at least SOMEONE around other than the spammers, scammers and neverending Camera Land ads now that Sam and Tex have been run off. :(
Ouch, when did this happen? I was away a couple months, kind of lurking here. I didn't know about anyone being run off.

Diamondback, great to see you here, too.

·
Super Moderator
13,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Diamondback, can you loop me in on that, too? Thanks.

·
Administrator
7,759 Posts
Tex/Stand Watie/Doughboy was banned by me and for good reason. I know nothing about Sam being "run off." I would love to hear what inside scoop you have?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts