Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Right around the time that certain folks in the media started to almost do a "Will of Landru" mantra, saying there was "No Caravan" of migrants headed to the U.S. from Central America, and that it was a "So-Called Caravan," both after the same personalities had featured the story for weeks, I started to wonder how this could be. I wondered if someone had put down "the word" on this.

It sadly seems to be the case. It looks like someone has hung these people out to dry. That person is not Donald Trump, who was talking about the "Caravan" even when certain folks in the press who had reported on it for some time suddenly began to deny that it was out there.

The latest story that gets my attention has residents of Tijuana chanting "Out" in reference to the group of immigrants. This story has broken on AP.

https://apnews.com/a065ad4900ea42509660c0ffa6be8df4

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
One of the prime organizations sending activists to Central America to get these people moving North is a group out of Chicago, funded of course by Soros.
They also give coaching sessions on how to lie to ICE to claim refugee status.

I've seen video of men dressed exactly alike and having the same haircut passing out money to the people marching to keep them fed and moving.
Speculation is the men were drug cartel members who intend on running cartel members into the US under cover of the caravan or just acting as money-making coyotes to get people in mixed with the caravan.

Funny how we were angrily told by CNN, MSNBC and other MSM that there WAS no caravan, then it would take most of a year before they got here, then that they were mostly harmless women and children, etc.

When they arrived at San Diego the MSM got silent.
Then when the Mexican people started complaining about "invaders" they got even more silent.
Now that the Mexican people are rioting about the invaders the MSM is basically saying "What caravan, we never mentioned any caravan".
Now there's a blackout about it.

After the mayor of Tijuana said that there were many criminals mixed in with the mostly male caravan I saw a video clip of some MSM member actually saying the mayor was.......A RACIST.

·
Registered
10,806 Posts
Captain, I say give them M16s load them on a C47 and airdrop them just North of Columbia.

dfariswheel, the tutoring on how to lie started under Hillary's stint as SecState.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts