·
Registered
8,499 Posts
They need these on "The Walking Dead" series on AMC!:cool::rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
OMG... can you say wannabe:-?
Does it have a mounting slot so one can use it as a bayonet? I'm thinking this would be the cherry on top for a souped up AR. :)

I love the metalwork skills that were needed to do this, 100% serious. This is very creative and there must have been a lot of work involved making it a reality. Very well done! A work of art by the bladesmith.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Well, I just went to Amazon.com and looked this devilish device up. Yup, Amazon has it.

For $750 dollars ...minus some change --- and the retail price is about $1500 so you save a walletful by buying from Amazon!

That old Ka Bar of mine is looking real nice about now.:sm_angel:

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
I made something similar a long time ago in my early metal working days.

Not nearly as nicely turned, though.

·
Super Moderator
1,943 Posts
Just what I need... a knife that tries to torque itself out of my grip when I stab with it, and is not very good at anything but stabbing.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Just what I need... a knife that tries to torque itself out of my grip when I stab with it, and is not very good at anything but stabbing.
Excellent point (no pun intended) and I wish I'd thought of it!:mrgreen:

That ~~ plus the $750.00 price tag .... I'm keeping my Ka Bar!:cool:

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
I'm thinking this thing would work better as a rifle bayonet than a hand knife.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Looks like it would make a better spear head than anything else.

If you threw it hard enough, maybe you could impart some spin...

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Think I'll stick to my Tactical Spork, LOL. Last two times I had to pull it, one guy ran and the other... well, he busted out laughing hard enough to be functionally incapacitated, then decided it wasn't worth engaging.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts