Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
7,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well folks it’s been an interesting run from American Backyard to today (going on 18 years for me). Mergers, sales, schisms and more sales. With the recent upgrade my title was changed to Super Moderator and is no longer listed as Admin. No biggie but my inquires to the Admin account as to what my responsibilities should be have gone unanswered as have all my inquires since the last sale.

I’ll still be around but I’ll only check in once a day or so instead of several times a day. I’ll leave dealing with spammers, etc., to the powers that be unless I hear otherwise. I’ll still be around if anyone has any questions or if some clown desperately needs to be wished to the cornfield, as long as I still have the authority.

Best,

Ed/SpecialEd

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Sounds like they were more interested in buying the brand/domain than the community that came with it... it also looks like the forum has changed hands again, it was owned by VerticalScope but is now listed as property of Second Media Corp., another Toronto-based holding company.

·
Administrator
283 Posts
With the recent upgrade my title was changed to Super Moderator and is no longer listed as Admin. No biggie but my inquires to the Admin account as to what my responsibilities should be have gone unanswered as have all my inquires since the last sale.
This was a mistake and your admin status has been restored.

- Cricket

1 - 4 of 4 Posts