Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ted kept telling me that if we took incoming, "my Glock 10 is loaded and I'm ready to rock and roll!" Being well inside the perimeter of our base; Nugent and his Glock 10 probably wouldn't do much against a mortar or rocket attack. I made a mental note that if anything happened, I would have to dive on top of The Nuge and pin him down, if for no other reason than to keep him from endangering my Marines or himself (rock star or not, Marines don't react well to weapons pointed in their direction).

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Ted's heart is in the right place, God bless 'im, but I wonder if sometimes his brain is a bit addled from too much time in front of a Marshall stack.....

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Didn't Kid Rock go to Iraq too?

Can't say that I really like the music... but good for them for doing that.
I'm more of a Pink Floyd guy myself.

·
Registered
10,804 Posts
Mad Ogre said:
I'm more of a Pink Floyd guy myself
Which album? My favorite is "Dark Side of the Moon" followed by "Animals." Then there's Moody Blues, Fleetwood Mac and I've got one Dire Straights when they were playing Blues.... Wish I had the long version of Arlo's "The Motorcycle Song."

·
Super Moderator
7,758 Posts
csmkersh said:
Mad Ogre said:
I'm more of a Pink Floyd guy myself
Which album? My favorite is "Dark Side of the Moon" followed by "Animals." Then there's Moody Blues, Fleetwood Mac and I've got one Dire Straights when they were playing Blues.... Wish I had the long version of Arlo's "The Motorcycle Song."
Some fine tastes Top! I used to have the LP of Arlo's greatest hits or something like that told the "Story of the Pickle!" that might be what you are refering to. And of course "Coming into Los Angeles!"

Ed

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Which Album? All of them. All the Pre Wall stuff is great... the Roger Waters era with the wall and Final Cut... it's all good. I even like the new stull Pulse and Division Bell...
There are some very different styles of music there. You got Rock, Jazz, Blues, that's what makes Pink Floyd so great.
Because I also like Jazz, Blues, and some hard rock.

·
Site Founder
4,081 Posts
Mad Ogre said:
Didn't Kid Rock go to Iraq too?

Can't say that I really like the music... but good for them for doing that.
I'm more of a Pink Floyd guy myself.
Kid Rock was there and brought Jesse James with him. Saw a motorcycle special on Discovery and it showed them there.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Speaking of Ted,

Has anyone seen either of the "surviving Ted" shows?

I saw the first one and nearly laughed my ass off.

Some truly funny stuff.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts