Gun Hub Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Someone,

I've searched for the way to actually imbed a photograph in my post. I've seen some posts about photo size and using a 3rd party photo link. I really don't want to 'load' another program in my computer for just this site. (Oh, I'm using a current Mac Book Pro.)

All I seem to be able to do is post a very small 'thumbnail' photo at the bottom of my post.

I've tried 'clicking' on the little square icon to 'insert an image' then I get a link to my photo from my GoogleDrive and paste it, but it does not work.

All my other sites seem to be very intuitive, but I'm lost here. Also I never post anything larger that 320x240 or 640x480 jpegs. Sometimes a photo on a technical issue is important.

I have read many posts that actually have pictures in their posts... what am I missing? I know that I'm sometimes slow on the uptake. Actually my wife tells me that. I just need a little advise.

Can someone point me toward the light?

Thanks,
Mike

·
Administrator
283 Posts
If you go into Go Advanced > Paper Clip Icon > Upload image > arrow button beside paper clip icon

You should be able to inline-image.

Ed

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thumbnails

Hey admin,

Thank you for the assistance. I'm still lost. Please see my little screen shots below.

I'm using a MacBook Pro with the latest OS and Safari. I do not have issues like this on my other forums.

If I'm missing something or screwing up lay it on me... I have thick skin.

Thank you..!

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts