Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Isn't it amazing that, within only one week of Tiger Woods crashing his Escalade, the press found every woman with whom Tiger has had an affair during the last few years? They even uncovered photos, text messages, recorded phone calls, etc. Furthermore, they not only know the cause of the family fight, but they even know it was a nine iron from his golf bag that his wife used to break out the windows in the Escalade. Each and every day, they were able to continue to provide America with updates on Tiger's sex rehab stay, his wife's divorce settlement figures, as well as the dates and
Tournaments in which he will play.

Now, Barack Hussein Obama has been in office for over three years, yet this very same press cannot:
Find any of his childhood friends or neighbors.
Find any of Obama's high school or college classmates.
Locate any of his college papers or grades.
Determine how he paid for both a Columbia and Harvard education.
Discover which country issued his visa to travel to Pakistan in the 1980's.
Find Michelle Obama's Princeton thesis on racism.
They just can't seem to uncover any of this. Yet, the public still trusts that same press to give them the whole truth.

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
The communist front media has been polishing a turd for six years.
The President may have played more golf games than attended intelligence briefings.
The President has definitely attended more fund raisers than cabinet meetings.
The President has NO IDEA what he is supposed to be doing, but that's OK, his bosses will tell him what they want.
Geoff
Who notes, despite the Mythbusters experiments, it's still a turd.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
+1 Kevin.

As for the Media going after Obama, my theory is that after they pushed and sold him to the American People, they realized their credibility had been staked in too, so they have gone further than I can ever remember since in not reporting truths and pulling other narratives out of thin air to try to cover for him.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
+1 Kevin.

As for the Media going after Obama, my theory is that after they pushed and sold him to the American People, they realized their credibility had been staked in too, so they have gone further than I can ever remember since in not reporting truths and pulling other narratives out of thin air to try to cover for him.
Too true David the MSM saw the lifeboats but just elected to go down with the ship.The MSM's truth be told rankings are the lowest they have ever been and are competing with 534 weasels and one witch in DC.

·
Banned
3,882 Posts
javlin; ALL,

Javlin: you are CORRECT, except i would add 2 more "DC critters" to your number of 535. = the POTUS & VPOTUS seem to be "creatures without either HONOR or even COMMON DECENCY".
(i have an old friend in a federal LE agency, who was briefly famous for saying: We should saw all the bridges between MD, VA & DC into in the center of each span & float the District Of Columbia down the Potomac out into the Atlantic Ocean. Then we should anchor it about 25 miles offshore & turn it into a prison colony, as 537 of the worst criminals in the USA are already there.)

fwiw, i long for the long-ago days of RWR's administration, when we had a throughly DECENT, HONORABLE & GREAT President in office for 8 years.

yours, satx

1 - 8 of 8 Posts