Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In regards to the execution of the two Italian women formerly held hostage by the jihadists in Iraq, it is evident that the most appropriate response would be a retaliatory execution of the two prominent Iraqi female prisoners, Mrs. Anthrax and Dr. Germ.
Maybe these two are women, but they were instrumental in and very guilty of the development of Iraq's WMD biological weapons.
My .02
Take the gloves off.

·
Registered
726 Posts
I couldn't agree with you more koffee!!!

·
Registered
407 Posts
No

I am sorry, but we can not resort to executing prisoners. We are better than that.

I say we pull all forces from Bosnia and S. Korea and anywhere else we have troops and crush our enemies where they are.

I also say that we keep our troops out of most countries except in the most important military locations.

I also say we withdraw from a majority of our defense treaties that require us to come to the aid of just about everyone in the world with no real benefit for us.

Isolationism does have its advantages.........

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Re: No

Ridge Runner said:
I am sorry, but we can not resort to executing prisoners. We are better than that.
Then you do not understand what language Muslim terrorists understand.

Not only do we need to execute prisoners that are important to Muslim terrorists, but we need to desecrate their bodies as well.

·
Registered
16 Posts
And in return make all of the undecided muslim world take sides with the terrorists. Eye for eye stuff sounds all well and good, and it would be satisfying, but it would also be a mistake. And then there is the argument, which I think holds a lot of merrit, that to stoop to their level is to become like them. How can we know what values to fight for if we commit the same attrocities as them?

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Nadnerbus said:
And in return make all of the undecided muslim world take sides with the terrorists. Eye for eye stuff sounds all well and good, and it would be satisfying, but it would also be a mistake. And then there is the argument, which I think holds a lot of merrit, that to stoop to their level is to become like them. How can we know what values to fight for if we commit the same attrocities as them?
Whatever.....

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war.

·
Registered
407 Posts
terrorists

I may not understand muslims, but I understand Americans.

Americans do not need to become animals to win a war. If we ever do, then we will not be Americans anymore.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts