Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Site Founder
4,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to thank everyone that is coming by from the other forums out there. So far I have seen people from Glock Talk, The Firing Line, The High Road, SIG Forum, Sportbike Forum, Family Friends Firearms, and even Cigar Aficionado Forum. If there are any other forums being represented here please shout out.

Thank you for spreading the word about this forum. I’m confident it will grow into a very popular place to hang out. When the main site goes live it will become even better!

Thanks again joining our extended family!

Fernando

·
Registered
14 Posts
Fernando ,

Glad to be here at the American Backyard. I really like how this forum is set up. As a member of Glock Talk, (under a different name) and a couple of other forums, I have to say you are doing a great job with this.

Keep up the good work,

TARFU

·
Registered
4 Posts
This looks like a place with a LOT of promise.

I'm looking forward to it, as a shooter, hunter, fisherman, and cigar lover!

·
Site Founder
4,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Those were my Triton days. Geez, there was a bunch of ammo given out on the various boards. My staff used to think I was nuts but I thought it was worth it. Made a bunch of people happy when that brown UPS truck used to show up at their houses. Thanks for remembering.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Sure did make a bunch of people happy,

Fernando Coelho said:
Those were my Triton days. Geez, there was a bunch of ammo given out on the various boards. My staff used to think I was nuts but I thought it was worth it. Made a bunch of people happy when that brown UPS truck used to show up at their houses. Thanks for remembering.
me included. Thanks, Fernando, for givimg me the chance to try Triton as a carry load at that time. 8)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Im the Admin at http://www.egunz.com,
We are having some problems off and on at our board but the owner is switching companies and format soon. I am a memeber a few other sites and must say I like apreciate tone and diversity that this board is building!

·
Site Founder
4,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
IceCreamSoldier - Thank you for joining this forum and for your participation. I’ve been out to a handful of forums announcing this site but didn’t make it over to egunz yet. I’m glad you heard about us.

While I am an avid gun enthusiast, there are many other topics and fields out there that we all can relate to. That’s why this forum has the diversity in forum topics. As much as I am into firearms and more so with ammunition, it can burn you out if that is all you talk about.

I truly hope many more will come here to hang out and share experiences once the site goes live.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Burn out...Yep it sure can happen.
I was just showing my wife all the differnt topics that she could relate too.
Pets,Gardening,Recipies, ect....
Oh and where to get ideas for a new suprise(firearm) for me.... :lol:

·
Registered
50 Posts
I too am a member of a few other boards, including Smith & Wesson. I read mostly - learning as I go along from you gun & ammo savvy folks; the friendliness of this board is especially appreciated by this Oldfella.

·
Registered
517 Posts
OOO Harbinger -

you better watch it - that muppet with an overstuffed brain will pull out his blaster and vaporize you... :wink:

·
Registered
20 Posts
This is a nice place to hang out and learn a thing or two..i am sure as word gets out it will become a very large group... thanks for letting us hang out here.... i am a Glock talk forum fella and i think your site rocks!! thanks again fernando

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Everyone :D

I also frequently visit the IHLA BB at http://www.hunt4land.org/bb/index.php as well as the NAHC BB.

I also invite you all to have a look at http://www.hunt4land.org. It is the website for the non-profit I represent. We are dedicated to saving land for hunting and other outdoor uses. Please stop by.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts