Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
So what is Maverick flying these days ... the F-35?

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
If they were being realistic, a Large Gray Desk. LOL

·
Banned
3,882 Posts
Diamondback,

More likely he would be another Retired EOF, like me & out lazing about by the pool in FL.

yours, sw

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Yep, I'll probably have to see it.

Here.
Me too. But will probably wait for pay per view or Blu Ray. A night at the movies I save only for the ones I have to see right away. Damn near half a Benjamin for me and the wife, splitting a large popcorn and drink. :eek:mg:

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
A-hem 29 years later he would either be retired, or being chauffer driven in a car with four stars on the bumper.
Geoff
Who notes most pilots retire as Commanders or Lt. Commanders.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
A-hem 29 years later he would either be retired, or being chauffer driven in a car with four stars on the bumper.
Geoff
Who notes most pilots retire as Commanders or Lt. Commanders.
Yeah. But it's Hollywood. Waddaya gonna do? :rolleyes:

·
Administrator
7,758 Posts
Oh he's probably retired but called back to duty for one last, secret, mission that only he can do. ;)

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Oh he's probably retired but called back to duty for one last, secret, mission that only he can do. ;)
I used to sit by the phone before every shuttle mission, just knowing they were 'gonna call...but nooooo.

That, and getting passed over for Pope this last time, has got me just a little depressed.

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
I used to sit by the phone before every shuttle mission, just knowing they were 'gonna call...but nooooo.
That, and getting passed over for Pope this last time, has got me just a little depressed.
I will not touch that line...no way
Geoff
Who has to remember this is a family channel.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts