Gun Hub Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Administrator
7,286 Posts
CaptainGyro,

I agree 100%.

Otoh, NYC's gun laws are, imVhoo, SILLY, STUPID & contrary to commonsense.
(My grandfather used to say, "The main problem with commonsense is that it isn't commonplace.")

yours, sw

· Registered
2,484 Posts
The Supremes are all either from Harvard or Yale, therefore part of the Ivy League mafia that runs the country.

Worthless corrupt scum.

Geoff
Who, if called to Federal Jury duty, will never vote guilty...but since the Federal courts no longer use juries...it's a moot point.

· Registered
2,134 Posts
I don't trust Souter-Wannabe Roberts or his butt-remora Kavanaugh any farther than I could throw either.

· Registered
2,274 Posts
There is a Precedent there.

The Civil Rights era basically Re-Established the "Supremacy Clause." That is, Federal Laws as written in the Constitution overruling State and Local laws that conflicted.

Personally, I have wondered why no one has pointed out that "Sanctuary City" and "Sanctuary State" laws regarding Immigration issues can be challenged under that precedent. No one wants to touch that, it seems.

Well, if the Court rules that the Second Amendment means something, wouldn't that override any conflicting State or Local law? Establishing that could instantly nullify quite a few State and Local laws regarding firearms. It would probably touch off quite a reaction.

My personal reaction would be to buy a few guns that I can't own in my state right now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.