Gunhub.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:( Just went to the ODCMP web-site. Indeed the 03-A3's are SOLD OUT. As you guys may remember, I was going to order one last Mon. Well, USPS Priority tracking says they got my order at 10:29 am on 30 nov. Maybe I slid under the wire, and maybe I'm SOL. Kinda bummed right now, not knowing what's what.
:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

·
Registered
494 Posts
ScottyDog said:
:( Just went to the ODCMP web-site. Indeed the 03-A3's are SOLD OUT. As you guys may remember, I was going to order one last Mon. Well, USPS Priority tracking says they got my order at 10:29 am on 30 nov. Maybe I slid under the wire, and maybe I'm SOL. Kinda bummed right now, not knowing what's what.
:( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Just got my A3 in day before yesterday. I'd ordered end of October. The order got lost. Glad I emailed them about it. Try emailing customer service about your order. They respond pretty quickly.

UPDATE: Over in the CMP forum, Orest has stated that they have about 100 left - which may be enough to cover the orders they've gotten until now. You MAY get one. Wait a bit before you contact them.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I wasn't really interested in an 03A3 until the October message saying they were all most all gone. Being a complete CMP addict, I scraped together the cash and sent in an order for one the day before Veterans Day.

Mine showed up at my door today...the same day Orest says they're sold out! I haven't opened it up yet, but I'm stoked about it!

I should have bought a few more, hedging that the market re-sale price will increase as soon as CMP is out! We'll see what the gunshows and auction sites do in the next couple months now that the supply has officially dried up.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Ack! Guess I should've paid closer attention. I thought they still had a bunch left so I wasn't worried about getting an order in. :evil:

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
FishInABarrel said:
Ack! Guess I should've paid closer attention. I thought they still had a bunch left so I wasn't worried about getting an order in. :evil:
yep the A3's are gone and the boards are now saying they've got about 5000 of <just> 03's left.

If you didn't get the A3 I wouldn't wait to get an 03................
I made that mistake by <only> buying one M1 HRA Service grade :oops:

Metalhead

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got an E-Mail yesterday from CMP comfirming my order( at least they got it.)
Requested that I NOT check on it for at least 21 days, which will be about the 22nd. Gives them time to get the orders in their computer system.
Guess I'll just keep swinging in the wind till then. Pins & Needles time. :? :?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts