Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, moving here from Battlerifles even though i didnt post much there, I was always lurking around 8) Anysways been trying to find the best deals on USGI mags that i could, found this place selling for 29.99 apiece a little cheaper if you buy in quanity ( like 5 for 140.00) they are not in the wrappers but new with a W on the spine, anyways i ordered some up, has anyone dealt with them before? and can they be found cheaper than this? By the way ,yes i do live in Kal but these are not going to be shipped here and i hope to be out of state soon thats when i will have them shipped, besides i have enough for now that were grandfathered

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, no it Copes, talked with the dude and he seems to have some pretty good deals, found glock mags fairley cheap and 10/22 mags also a good deal, he like me believes there will be another AWB coming, I want as much as i can get of what i need before it comes, i have been scouring the internet looking for the best deals and who has stuff in stock, this seems to be the cheapest so far( and shipping 7 bucks for all you buy)

·
Premium Member
9,290 Posts
There is a lot of discussion as to just who or what the W marked mags really came from. The W, in it's normal place just above the lower edge of the spine of the mag, would indicate Winchester. A W anywhere else seems to indicate Western, and a not so well made mag.

That said, these mags seem to be pretty nice, and mostly function well. I almost wonder if they aren't original replacement bodies, assembled from spare parts, and stamped W as an identifier. :?

·
Registered
563 Posts
COLES HAS ...

COLE'S has really nice slightly used USGI for $31.95. Have 6 and when the SHTF I would depend on them 100%.

The recently imported fourigen made mags now being sold that are made on US machinery are 99% GI. AS close as you can get to USGI for the money and they are about $15. I use them for range mags.

Save your USGI for that rainy day which may come.

JMTCW

1 - 6 of 6 Posts