Gunhub.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up a CMP Danish racker and have a few questions. Several parts are marked with a PB or a BMB which means they are Italian replacements, how do these compare to the quality of the USGI parts? Also I thought I remember seeing a post from a board member who is collecting the Italian parts. I want my Garand to be all American and was wondering if there was anyone out there who collects these parts and would be interested in a trade. Any help is appreciated! Phil

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
dItalian Parts

Yes, I trade like-kind SA for Like-kind Italian

[email protected]

Semper Fi !!

·
Registered
352 Posts
If I recall correctly, the "Italian parts" are parts made under USGI license by Barretta. That's not exactly crap- just not US-made if you're aiming to get a pure-breed USGI rifle.

·
Registered
788 Posts
I would offer that in some respects they are better than USGI. At least comparable to post war, late SA. They are made under contract by Italians who have been building weapons for six hundred years. They are not rushed into production because of war. They are of fine quality.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Italian parts are just as good as USGI. I believe some of them were made on Winchester machinery after the war. I have a Beretta (PB) and a Breda (BMR) garand. Both have excellent workmanship. I am looking for an excellent finish BMB gas cylinder if you have it. Got stuff to trade too.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you for all the replies, I found the info I needed. I'm sorry Mechanized but i don't have the gas cylinder you need.
Phil

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
the only thing that I can tell you about Italian parts is that they're like Italian tires...

**** in da rain, **** in da snow, **** *** a da *** a da ***.

:lol:

MIke

·
Registered
4,716 Posts
an' soon **** to diversity sensitivity training.... :twisted:

·
Registered
697 Posts
delloro said:
an' soon **** to diversity sensitivity training.... :twisted:
:wink:

Hey delloro! we have a yearly diversity sensitivity training session here at work! I found out I'm a turf cuttin ginney *** **** sheep shagger, but my VC friends just refer to me as the ******* hillbilly... I just figure I'm a mutt from a heinz 57 family who's datin' a flip pino woman.

ok, kust kidding :D ... back to the subject...

I would consider the Italian parts as being better than USGI only because they are for the most part "new'er" ??

1 - 13 of 13 Posts