Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just read where Obama has decided not to move on with prosecuting the USS Cole perp. I got so ticked off, I'll have to reread the article to get the creep's name right. This is just one more time this jerk-in-chief has spit on our troops. Hey, Imam Obama, go on - go ahead and kick dirt in the faces of the sailors' families! What a gutless (can't even use a suitable acronym!!!) piss ant waste of flesh! Good, honorable men were murdered and this punk-ass Marxist puke can't work up the guts to make sure justice is achieved. Yeah, Barry-boy, tell the Justice Dept. to keep its hands off a filthy animal like the New Black Panther who wants to muder white women and babies, BUT when it comes to bringing a murdering Dark Ages Islamic cult member to justice, ohhhhh, well, we must be tolerant - we must understand his rage and blame-blame-blame ourselves for creating his outrage - simply because we exist! Well, he said it in one of his books glorifying himself - he'd stand with the Muslims. Apparently, it doesn't matter if they're POS murdering slags. Stand up there with them, Mr. President - stand proud - take 'em with you on your next vacation - or better yet, send them with Michelle on her next Trip to Spain. I hear Spain has no problem with people who murder Spanish citizens by the trainload! :argh: :argh: :soap: :banghead:

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
+ 1 X 10³

I've come to expect this sort of ***** from "the annointed one," but this one is particularly ugly.

·
Super Moderator
13,173 Posts
I simply can't IMAGINE why there are those who think that Maobama's a muslim.... :roll:

·
Premium Member
8,785 Posts
Just wanted to chime in for no reason other than to affirm enthusiastic agreement with what has been said. Carry on in fine fashion, Jade East and Lentil Men!!!

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Bloofington said:
Just wanted to chime in for no reason other than to affirm enthusiastic agreement with what has been said. Carry on in fine fashion, Jade East and Lentil Men!!!
Walt Graham may have gotten it ... but I ... don't. :? :help: :cluebat: :help: :-? :-?

·
Premium Member
8,785 Posts
Hmmmmmm, may I remind you, Yon Sir, that I AM . . .

The Great Dumboni, . . .

The Resident Dumb Blond(e), wherever I go, and wherever I AM!!!

But in keeping with being tolerant and having a big tent, I shall explain. What rhymes with Jade East and Lentil Men, and is usually a phrase used to open an event in which are gathered those of both largest percentage genders, but not necessarily excluding the LGBT and Gender Neutral member of the audience? The MC usually addresses said audience with something that sounds like "Jade East and Lentil Men," we are gathered here tonight to bury the New York Jets once and for all, in keeping with, . . .

blahh, blahhhhh, etc., etc.

I trust this shall have satisfied your curiosity. I remain a Christian Conservative Neo-Vaudevillian until my death. And as for said demise, I say "give me liberty or give me death."

1 - 7 of 7 Posts