Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick question - if the bulk of the Vang Comp safety head (870 Remington) isn't an issue, is there anything concerning the quality of materials used to make the safety that is "softer" - scratching the synthetic deeper and easier - as some have claimed? Is this a non-issue?

·
Registered
92 Posts
jfrost23 said:
Just a quick question - if the bulk of the Vang Comp safety head (870 Remington) isn't an issue, is there anything concerning the quality of materials used to make the safety that is "softer" - scratching the synthetic deeper and easier - as some have claimed? Is this a non-issue?
That's the only safety I use and install on my own and clients UNLESS they are going to use the shotgun for hunting and then it's the Wilson.

·
Registered
36 Posts
RePete said:
jfrost23 said:
That's the only safety I use and install on my own and clients UNLESS they are going to use the shotgun for hunting and then it's the Wilson.
Why the distinction for hunting use?

·
Registered
107 Posts
At least the Wilson looks identical to the regular safety only bigger and it fits better because of this.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts