Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jon Lewis Alexander is an Iraq veteran currently working in a liquor store in Marionville, MO. A robber asks for money as he attempts to pull a gun, but Alexander pushes the robber's arm down and draws his own gun. The description below the YouTube video explains that Alexander told the robber to leave before he would "blow his (expletive deleted) head off."

Read more: VIDEO: Good Guy With A Gun Stops Bad Guy With A Gun - Fox Nation

·
Banned
3,882 Posts
WaltGraham, et.al.,

It's seldom a good plan to try to rob/assault/kill a combat veteran, as she/he has likely shot someone at some time or other.
(Here in Bexar County, over 2 dozen armed thugs have found that out the hard way since Christmas, 2012. - Of course 99% of Americans will never hear about these incidents, as THE TRUTH doesn't serve the diabolical purposes of the gun-HATING elites/"main-stream press".)

In the latest incident (that I've heard of), an 82YO former US Marine SGT of the Korean era shot 2 armed burglars & "held 3 others at gunpoint" for the BCSD," when they broke into his home on the south side of the county. - The old SGT used the M1 Garand that he "brought home from overseas" according to a Bexar County deputy.

yours, sw

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That was a rather crisp presentation, I suspect he's practiced that draw some.

Normally I wouldn't suggest drawing on a drawn weapon, but in this case...

·
Banned
3,882 Posts
Charlie Petty,

YEP. =====> The "progressive left" is populated by FOOLS & outright CROOKS. = After the Newtown School Massacre, some 50+ "leftists" on just Post Partisan in "THE WASHINGTON com-POST" posted that they wanted to "disarm" the POLICE, "lest someone get injured or killed at the public schools in Newtown"!!!
(99% of "progressives" are MORONS, imVho.)

yours, sw

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
The robber seems rather indecisive. The gun came up, then went back down and the GG put his hand in a blocking position. But, his attention was on the BGs face, not the gun hand, could have ended badly. On the other hand, it worked. Hope he doesn't try that on gangbangers.

Having been involved in situations where people wave guns around and/or do other stupid stuff, some of the BGs seem extremely puzzled when the result isn't what was expected and they didn't really think through what they were going to do if that happened. One can hope they experienced a Come to Jesus moment and changed their ways.

There's a kind of corollary to this where people employ armed security and then become unhinged when they do what they were paid to do.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Just like Mas said: "If you see the bad guy going for his gun, YOU go for his gun too!" Smother the draw, I think it's called...

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
This video is featured on Police One. They report the guy is a former corrections officer with three Iraq tours and a P.I. (business must be kinda slow). At any rate, it worked out well. I think he did a heckuva job. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
387 Posts
Too bad there was no sound....prolly would have heard a little "squirt" sound.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts