Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, it's been a while. Hunting took a backseat the past year or two, and making videos and being an active member on the forums came to a complete halt. But hopefully, moving forward I'll be back at it, and y'all will be seein more of me on here. Anyways, i finally got around to makin this video. It's a bunch of kill shots from the view of my Pulsar Trail XQ38. Happy New Years!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,804 Posts
Wild pigs need to be controlled. That's what the videos show, control, not hunting..

Was the meat wasted or give to agencies for distribution to those in need?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes you are correct it is pest control, not traditional hunting, but it is still a form of hunting.
We keep our freezers full as well as the land owners and the ranch hands if they request for us to get them some meat. Unfortunately there isn’t an efficient way to get all the meat every time, and there are just so many of them it’s not worth it to take them time to skin and quarter them out and get the meat on ice and take it somewhere hay will accept it. I wish there was a practical way to do that on a normal basis.

·
Registered
10,804 Posts
At least you try when you can. Thanks for the response.

Here game wardens often take confiscated meat from illegally killed animals to places where it can be distributed to the needy.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
At least you try when you can. Thanks for the response.

Here game wardens often take confiscated meat from illegally killed animals to places where it can be distributed to the needy.
Thank you. And that's cool that they do that. A while back I had asked about donating the meat to homeless shelters, and I was told that I couldn't bc of health code stuff. That's how you know when the govt has too much power... when they'd rather let people starve bc of stupid bureaucratic rules set in place.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts