Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks,
I visited a major (well at least locally well advertised) car show Saturday. Over a hundred Corvettes on display at World of Golf Village up the road.

http://nfca.net/WGV_show_2012.pdf

Then there was an interesting Cadillac show in the parking lot, not to mention the show IN the parking lot. I didn't add much in my Honda Fit Sport (TM).

Some early Corvette years were not represented, unusual as they usually cover every year. A guy had a beautiful paint job on a late model in Denver Bronco colors. Despite being a Cleveland fan I thought it looked good.

It caused me to think, if I retired and went to shows full time, what could I get that would be reasonably priced, cheap to operate and attract a modicum of attention, but not thieves?

I was thinking of a 2x6 pickup truck, enough room in the back to sleep and it would cause a comment or six.

Geoff
Who likes a considerable bit of creature comforts as well.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
I have always wanted my first car, a 1950 Chevy Sedan, I had it painted white with red flames on the side. I would do the exact same thing to it.
;)

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe two chevy HHT panels, merge and call it a Dachshund.
Geoff
Whose wife passed a qual test today! I have to take her out to dinner, sigh. So it goes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts