Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Remember the New Black Panther Party's intimidation of White voters, in the last presidential election? Well, here's what happened to the perpetrators at the hands of the US Justice Department: Exactly nothing!

Please take the time to read the following news story: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,595683,00.html

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Considering that the party in power and running the Justice Department is the same party that's long made a joke of fair, free, and open elections, and routinely steals elections by such techniques as having the dead vote, plays game with absentee ballots, prevents the military from voting, etc, what do you expect?

Since they think elections are nothing but contests to be won by any means fair or foul, why would they be concerned about this?
This was simply a slighter more open and above board version of what they've been doing for well over 100 years.

When you get down to it, really what's the difference between a thug with a night stick preventing you from voting and a slightly more respectably dressed political hack playing dirty games with an election.
In the end, in either case your vote doesn't count.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
The Black Panthers have gotten a free ride for a long time. Have a Panther walk armed into a building and have 'white' farmer in overalls walk armed into a building and see who the press vilifies.

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
The New Black Panther Party is the Paramilitary wing of the "Nation of Islam." They recruit criminals in prisons and males dishonorably discharged from the armed forces. They also wear rank badges. They have not, to my knowledge, been investigated as an illegal militia, nor shot by FBI snipers, nor burned alive in one of their compounds.

Cross reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Lee_Malvo

But that's OK, the NoI and NBPP have disavowed all knowledge....

Just how does a guy with no visible means of support get a $2500 Rifle without benefit of paperwork and registration?

Geoff
Who figures he'd be called a RACIST if he posted anything more.

G

·
Skeptic49 said:
Just how does a guy with no visible means of support get a $2500 Rifle without benefit of paperwork and registration?
According to the article you linked he acquired the rifle by shoplifting.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
I do recall Malvo acquiring the gun through theft, but I don't think "shoplifting" if right. I might be wrong, but I think they broke in and stole the gun.
Shoplifting means using some supposedly covert means to take something while posing as a customer during business hours. I suppose Malvo could have stuck a Bushmaster down a pants leg. Make it hard to run when the employees chased him though .....

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
TommyGunn said:
I do recall Malvo acquiring the gun through theft, but I don't think "shoplifting" if right. I might be wrong, but I think they broke in and stole the gun..
As I recall at the time, the shop claimed the gun and a bunch of others "Disappeared" and nobody noticed. It's like inventory procedures did not exist. The BATFE was not pleased with the shop. Accusations flew and Bushmaster settled out of court.

Geoff
Who doesn't see how it is the Manufacturers business to investigate the companies they sell to, but now I would be very careful before designating someone an "Official Dealer." :shocked:

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
If the dealer was ... "lax" in his inventory responsibilities ... I wonder how that becomes Bushmaster's responsibility?
I can understand BATF guys pouncing on the store. They should. But ... well there's no point in repeating myself.

The whole thing was far enough back in time my memory on exactly how Malvo got the rifle is uncertain anyway. :? :?

·
Premium Member
9,290 Posts
I hate to say it, but the Civil Rights Act wasn't. It simply mandated that a certain ethnic group be given immediate access to the to benefits. Whatever benefits they deemed themselves qualified for. In doing so, we see that this ethnic group possesses ALL of the same corruption and greed that they accused the majority of.

Seems like they're saying that the Crow laws of the old South are now applying to the majority group nationally. Another sick venture moving to the extreme.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts