Gun Hub Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did not have time yesterday to post this, so I am doing this now:

In yesterdays shipment I also received a Walther (made in Houlton, Maine by Smith & Wesson under lic.) PPK/S that was also a TALO exclusive. The gun has beautiful engraved grip panels and the slide is engraved. On the left side of the slide is a gold inlaid bird. As with the other TALO gun, there is no "MSRP" but it would not leave my place for any less than $650.00

Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
I tempted to raid my piggy bank and then get a copy of my dealers FFL. Nice, Mike. Very nice.

·
Banned
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sam ---

I have talked to the guy who I got it from and suggested they try and commision the production of this gun in a matched set with a PPK in .32acp with corresponding serial #'s. I think that would sell very well.

Mike

PS -- if you decide you want one Sam, I can get you the name of the distributor I got mine through.

·
Banned
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Schmit --

I have seen it listed in Camfour's catalog online --- but have not physically seen one yet ---- it is called the "Tiger" model

Mike

·
Registered
75 Posts
:shock: Wow! Looks like S&W is playing to a strong suite. I've, already, got one - Not engraved, but German-made and nicely put together. If I didn't, quite honestly, I'd give you $650 for that first Walther with the oak leaf stocks in a heartbeat! This is the kind of gun purchase that you'll never regret. Very tasteful, and I might add, very, 'German-looking' too. :wink:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts