Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
It's called living outside the US. From looking into the author of that video they are Finnish. Thus if the BATFE tried to kidnap the kid they would be in alot of hot water.

Still I long for the day that you can once again do things like that in the US without a Tax stamp.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Most damning: he had "non-smoke gunpowder".

What manner of wizardry is this? Next thing you know they'll be talking about power through wires, or lights with no kerosene. A horseless buggy can't be far behind.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Most damning: he had "non-smoke gunpowder".

What manner of wizardry is this? Next thing you know they'll be talking about power through wires, or lights with no kerosene. A horseless buggy can't be far behind.
We might actually make it to the moon one day ....... :wink:

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Indeed. As we used to say, "If man was meant to fly we'd be born with baggy green skin."

Ouch. Rub it in, why don't ya? :(

Sorry, been having a nasty time debating medical-reform over at AOPA and getting crapped on by a bunch of "I Got MINE So SCREW YOU, Groundling" sorts... and they wonder why the general public doesn't like private-pilots very much.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Trust me, they don't work on just anybody...
Well I tried on a pair once. Even when I was young and skinny didn't work for me.

I actually wrangled a bunch of flight suits for our EST (USAF for SWAT back in the 80's). You know, anybody who Wears one automatically gets that Top Gun swagger going, even if they can't fly a paper airplane. It's freakin' amazing.
:grin:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Indeed. As we used to say, "If man was meant to fly we'd be born with baggy green skin."

How dare you drag my sister-in-law into this?! :mad: :p:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts