Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on the pendant, swinging back and forth, back and forth. You are getting sleepy, very, very, verrrrrrryyyyyyy sleeeeeeee . . .

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Ahhhhhhhh, very good. Now if you are a Jets fan, when you wake up after Week 17, Game 16 of the current NFL season, you will not be emotional. You will accept reality. You will not yell at or beat your wife, or act nasty to your kids and pets. You will accept reality, you will accept reality, okay, now when I snap my fingers you will be back in the Saturday before Week Six, Game Five and you will be steeled, and well prepared for the reality that lies ahead.

Yes, fans of the New York Jets National Football League Franchise, are you ready? Are you ready to accept reality? Are you sleepy? Are you really that dumb?

4-0?!?!?!!???!!!!???! What, are you kidding?

Anyhow?

Yes folks, the "October Surprise" has been fulfilled whether you realized it or not, and that is the Jets being 4-0 at this point in the season, but wake up and smell the coffee, because it all ends here. A 4-12 season is an absolute fact, and don't look now, but for the second straight week, the Jets are facing a very angry opponent. The team coming in to the Jets current home stadium is a team with a very, very proud tradition, and one who now stands at 1-4. The only saving grace for the Jets is that they will be at home, but the grace ends there. For a San Francisco 49'ers team to begin a season at 1-4 is, . . . well, unthinkable. And if you think they're leaving the East Coast with another loss, well, . . .

I think you've lost it.

New York Jets Golden Boy quarterback Pennington looks more like a Perforated Chad tomorrow afternoon by 1600 hours, getting sacked nine times for 78 yards in losses, and fumbling three times, losing them all. Curtis Martin, with the 49'ers keying on him, and the passing game not in any working order, is benched halfway through the second quarter in order to protect him, as the outcome of the game is decided early on. Martin's five carries for minus two yards only adds insult to injury as the 49'ers leave town with a 55-3 victory.

Sorry folks, but life goes on. Season ends at 4-12. Get used to it. And bet the kids on that.

·
Registered
173 Posts
It was a good game and my 49ers gave it a go. In the end Chad did his thing and Curtis did his thing. Too much for the woeful folks from SF.

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
Bloofington said:
The only saving grace for the Jets is that they will be at home, but the grace ends there. For a San Francisco 49'ers team to begin a season at 1-4 is, . . . well, unthinkable. And if you think they're leaving the East Coast with another loss, well, . . .

I think you've lost it.
Your timing is off by a week. Next week the undefeated will face each other in Foxboro and you'll get your prediction. :flush:

The Pats will be going for THE record and you don't really think they're going to let CHAAAAAAD (I hate that $#@&*^% name) get in their way, do you? :D

Moe

·
Registered
855 Posts
JETS WIN 22-14!

Bloofington said:
Yes folks, the "October Surprise" has been fulfilled whether you realized it or not, and that is the Jets being 4-0 at this point in the season, but wake up and smell the coffee, because it all ends here. A 4-12 season is an absolute fact...
Keep up the good work, Bloof!

J-E-T-S Jets! Jets! Jets!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts