Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Jeez... I actually recognize some of those people. Especially the armadillo.
I think I went to school with them.

(If you made the Dean's List, you got one of the nudes.)

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Shows that people got crazy with cameras, even back in the "Good Old Days".
They beg for captions, though...
#35 was probably the ancestor of a Tea Partier.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
:ek: I think some of those old pics probably inspired the creator of "The Addams Family." :shock:

·
Premium Member
8,785 Posts
Classic, and of course people did crazy things with cameras. Who here didn't watch The Little Rascals/Spanky and Our Gang?

I loved this series of photos. I think my favorites, at least from a quick look at the collection, right off the bat were the narwhal astride the bicycle on the side of the old Southern mansion, Dr. Phil in back of the skeleton on the bicycle built for two, and the dude in the skirt with the German Army helmet and the black kitten on top of his head. Also, I think the young lady trying to kick a field goal with the giant jalapeno pepper is none other than Judy Garland. I could be wrong, but it looks a lot like her. Someone should have told her that with the approach used, she's about to hit it with the wrong leg. Oh well, I'm sure it was up and good anyway, . . .

from 54 yards out, . . .

as time ran out on the game clock, hee, hee, heee!!!

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Yeah, that German did look like he could use some R & R!

·
Premium Member
8,785 Posts
Looking slowly at him from ground up, the kitten on his head was the piece de resistance. It's like, okay soldier, grab yourself a meal, get that damn cat off your head, and by all means, PLEASE . . .

don't let us see you in that DAMN SKIRT AGAIN!!!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

·
Premium Member
8,785 Posts
As for the little girl in No. 35, yes, she does look a bit like Glenn Beck, doesn't she? Hee, hee, heee!!!

And the two naked girls, though posed for censors and appropriateness for the times, showed that the hot women of yesteryear were just as hot as todays hot women. Very little to no makeup, no implants, no botox, so liposuction, no drugs, no collagen inflated lips, no diets of the Hollywood stars, and they were simply hot. Today's America disgusts me, but you guys couldn't really tell that before I said it right here anyway.

That's one reason why I'm going to continue to come back to this thread from time to time, because it's not pictures of today's America.

Thanks to Luigi for putting this up.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
For some strange reason, the German soldier made me think of Corporal Klinger...

G

·
I met a guy who ran a booth in an antique mall who specialized in old photos, cameras and camera gear. He would buy estate collections of photos and camera gear and often found gems like the ones in this set. The vast majority of the prints for sale in his booth were run of the mill family and class photos and above average snapshots. Sometimes he would find something interesting on the negatives and make some prints on antique finish paper. I haven't seen him since antique mall closed about five years ago.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts