Gun Hub Forums banner

Welcome to The Gun Zone Forum!

38K views 43 replies 25 participants last post by  IAM 
#1 ·
The Gun Zone is on the move due to a re-allocation of its previous host's server resources... no, it wasn't censored by anti-gunners or nuked by a certain polymer pistol manufacturer.

Fortunately for us, EOTAC has provided what we hope will be a new permanent home. During this period of transition and reorganization, there's going to be some incorrect links, but those will be updated and brought on-line as quickly as possible... there are over 200 TGZ pages to restructure and validate, and only one person to do it, so please be patient. (Right now, all the Glock and Pine Barrens Range/LIPSA links should work... if they don't, please let us know.)

Meanwhile, allow me to introduce myself. I'm Rob Firriolo, and I'll be the point of contact for all TGZ inquiries/suggestions, etc. Post them in this Forum for fastest results. I don't have all the answers, but I'll do my best to respond to inquiries and point you in the right direction.

#9 ·
C.P., be warned that I will prosecute lurking, and the related crime of mopery, to the fullest extent of the law. :)

Mr. Jurras, as an ammo buff, it my honor to have you aboard.

Sam, glad you're here.

Fred, I know you from the better gun forums, and it good to see you here.

Joe, I don't think I know you, but thanks for the welcome.

To all I will just note that Dean has been positively killing himself getting TGZ into shape. Please be patient while he finishes getting the remainder of the content up and running.

#20 ·
Dean, I rather doubt your post is "appropos of nothing in particular". My money is on the sensibilities of the group, and that they will amuse themselves for a while, then stop responding to the trivial, the self-important, the boring.

#22 ·
lace said:
Dean, I rather doubt your post is "appropos of nothing in particular". My money is on the sensibilities of the group, and that they will amuse themselves for a while, then stop responding to the trivial, the self-important, the boring.
You're right there. It's the proverbial brick wall...

Ed

P.S. Is is pronounced Lace as in Ace or as in Lay-see?

#24 ·
P.S. Is is pronounced Lace as in Ace or as in Lay-see?
It's Lace as in Ace. Formerly lacepanties. Obviously "laissez", as in laissez faire (noninterference in the affairs of others), is not appropriate, eh?

Lace, don't be a stranger.
Thanks, Tim. No stranger than normal. Just too busy to be an obnoxious presence here. I've even had to drop out of the vacation-a-month club! Which brings me to this: Do you have any plans to get to TR before the move to Oregon? I have a trip scheduled in November.

#25 ·
No, I won't be making it back to Mountain Home. I had seriously considered it, but I am in the process of moving from the eastern side of NC to the western side. With houses to sell & buy and a move this July, everything has been pretty much put on hold, until things settle out. The only thing I've got pending is the NTI, and I scheduled that before I accepted the new job. I would have loved to take an Urban Rifle @ TR.

#26 ·
Daniel, the biopsy results are back, and the results are not good. However, I think the course of action at this time is to ignore the symptoms as best we can.

In this particular case, the cure is swift, certain, and immediate, once we make the decision to operate.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.