Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Site Founder
4,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to the Your American Backyard Forum. This forum is an integral part of the Your American Backyard site. However, as the main site is being completed, we wanted to bring the forum live so that you can begin to browse the various topics and get comfortable in our “new home”.

So what exactly is Your American Backyard? To quote our motto, “The Great Outdoors Begins Here!” We are a single source location for shopping for outdoor related products. While at our site you will have many other features available to you. This forum is just one of them. Others include an auction house, resource information from across the country, articles, even weather and headline news. Our Gold Club will bring you even further discounts on our already low prices and special member features. Most importantly, you will become an integral part of the Your American Backyard (AmBack for short) extended family where your opinions and comments matter to us.

We’ll keep everyone posted when the main site will be up. In the mean time we hope you enjoy the forum.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Looks like it won't be long before you can wander through similar-interest websites and holler, "Hey! Look at us!"

:), Art

·
Registered
10 Posts
Oops, forgot to login before I made my post. :lol: So anyway, Yes, the site looks like a dandy! :wink:

Thanks Fernando!

·
Registered
89 Posts
thanks

I am always appreciative of you guys that can do all this computer stuff.
Thanks for providing us gun nuts for a place to hang
paul

·
Registered
656 Posts
Fernando,

Good to be here, I have you on my list of favorites so I will drop in as often as I can. My GB&U board is keeping me pretty busy but I do find some time to surf. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hidy folks,

Popped over from the High Road. Nice looking digs. Well done!

Cya up...Braz

·
Registered
1 Posts
Good Luck!!

Good luck with the site Fernando!! It looks good. I registered for my husband and I after Dawn gave me the address. Can't wait to see the rest!!

Tell Dawn hi!!
Tammy

1 - 20 of 26 Posts