Gun Hub Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to a gunshow on Saturday with a list of specific things that I wanted. Believe it or not, not one person had even one thing that I had on my list!! :evil: It did get better, I came accross a fellow selling some of his firearms collection, he had two rifles that I liked and have been wanting, so I bought them 8) One is a Swiss K-31 with all matching numbers and in very good condition, and the second is a Remington 1903-A3 that appears to have never been issued 8) the 2-groove barrel is dated July 1944 and no doubt is the original 8) It still has cosmoline on it that needs to be cleaned off before I shoot it.

·
Super Moderator
13,182 Posts
That happens to me all the time. I never find what I'm looking for, but I do find other cool stuff. Congrats on your new toys! :D

·
Registered
289 Posts
Ya got two very nice rifles there! Congrats, Simp

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Does anyone know where I can look to find out when my K-31 was made?

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Nada on the K~ :oops:

But I can tell you that's exactly what I went through here in the PRK for 6 straight shows spread over 2 years!!!!!!!!!! I had an ever growing list of parts and stuff and nobody had jack. Even the guns were beyond the phrase "tired iron" when you could look down a m-1 carbine "rifled barrel" and it had become a smoothbore! :shock:

Glad to found some things to pacify ya' though in the meantime :D

metalhead

·
Registered
4,716 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
4,716 Posts
I meant you could look in Switzerland to see when it was made. I knew the joke was bad, but I didn't think it was *that* bad.... :oops: :oops: :oops: :wink:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts