Gun Hub Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
said there will be no draft while I'm President?

I'M SICK OF THESE POLITICIANS!!!!! ARRRRGGGHHHH!!!

The den is my basement is one of the warmest rooms in the house, even on cool, very windy days like today, so sometimes I have to crack the window even though I don't always want to, because an asthmatic needs proper air circulation as much as extra warmth. So, a little while I ago I went to sit on the couch to drink some coffee and check out the TV. So, I'm thinking, man it's too cool in here, what's that I feel on my back?

I'LL TELL YA WHAT'S THAT I FEEL ON MY BACK!!!! :evil:

It's a dirty, rotten, stinkin' . . .

DRAFT!!! DO YA HEAR THAT, MR. PRESIDENT, A DRAFT, AND IT'S RIGHT IN MY HOUSE!!! DO YA WANT THAT VOTE OR NOT?????

:evil: :evil: :evil:

:duh: :duh: :duh:

·
Registered
436 Posts
I think he was talking about draft beer. I pretty much stick to the bottle though so no biggie. :cheerschug:

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Draft Schmaft.... What I want to know is what orifice is Kerry going to pull out 100% more Special Forces Operators and 2 full Divisions?

Next question is how is he going to pay for it without raising my taxes.

·
Premium Member
8,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, let's see M.O., from what I've heard, the Democrats have a certain "man of the cloth" who goes by the moniker of "I have a scheme", another former presidential candidate who goes by the moniker "I have a scream", so now they have the man who will be the next president, introducing . . .

President John "I have a plan" Kerry.

Sounds good, no? :wink:

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
No.
When it comes to the Government, I'd rather avoid anyone with a plan and pick the guy that doesnt even have a clue as to politics or what he'd do.

I have a Litmus Test:

Me: "You are in the Whitehouse... you can do anything you want. You can have anything you want. Now... What do you do?"

Candidate: "I order a sandwich with extra cheese."

Me: "Your hired."

1 - 8 of 8 Posts