Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some time ago I saw a company selling a tacticle sling that enables you to carry the M14 over your shoulder at ready position. Do any of you know where I can find this? Have you seen or used one? Opinions? Thanks.

·
Registered
89 Posts
A number of companies sell them on-line; BlackHawk.com, Eagleindustries.com, StubbyGear.com just to name a few. I have an Eagle tactical sling on a scout. I also have the BlackHawk sling on some M4's which work nicely. Tried a tactical on my standard, but didn't like the feel (I think the extra barrel length makes a big difference) so went back to the standard web sling.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Sling

I purchased a CQB Solutions sling for the M1A this past Summer and I love it! I haven't had any problems and I have put it through some serious stuff! CQB solutions has since turned into Specter Gear I believe but I am sure that they can provide you with what you are looking for.

Here is the link for the new site: http://www.spectergear.com/

·
Registered
317 Posts
I have to second the CQB Solutions/Spectre Gear slings. I ran the SOP sling through a 2-day carbine class and it passed the test with flying colors. Their slings are built right. Stay away from BlackHawk, their stuff is not made in the USA and tends to fall apart pretty quickly. They also tend to rip-off designs from other manufacturers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts