Gunhub.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
would any of you gents know where i could find a cheap Mossberg persuader with the 20'' bbl?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice gun you got there......I found a few sites that have them for pretty good prices so i may just own one soon =D

·
Registered
347 Posts
cmreds said:
I have seen them at Academy sporting goods here in Dallas for $168.

Thanks,
Chris
That's a great price. I got mine many years ago for $184 - wholesale.

·
Super Moderator
13,161 Posts
You can often find basic 12GA M500s at pawn shops or yard sales for $100, sometimes even less. Get the basic gun and spend the extra money setting it up exactly the way you want it. Just an idea.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
I got my Mossberg M-500 Persuader at the local Big 5 sporting goods store. What erks me is that the local PD showed up at my doorstep that night as it seems that the person who was behind the counter that day decided she wanted to be fired. While the people working there are idiots the management at that time was great. It was a great use of $200.

Still I enjoy the shotgun and it has worked great as a learning weapon( Meaning that I have used it to practice my limited gunsmithing skills). I know I have put over a thousand rounds through it (Mostly slug, as that's range policy) and under less than ideal conditions(with little lube and 100+ temperatures) and it usually runs great.

G

·
0 Posts
I agree with Snake, Get the 500 and mod it to your liking.

However I personaly went with a NIB persuader for 130$ shipped with the optional full stock. ( summer '04 ) I truly hit a great deal. ( it was a 'floor' model ) that set on a shelf for people to drewl at :)

now it sets in my house with my drewl! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts