Gun Hub Forums banner

Where to find 30/06 to 308 chamber adapter

7K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Pres Presley 
I have 2 of them in my parts box and no disrespect, that is where they are going to stay. They are a coffee table topic and strictly a show & tell item not to be used in a real gun.

I might use them in a life and death situation with a bolt action or single action rifle but I would check each shell coming out to make sure that the adapter didn't come also. But not in a semi-auto.

I read an articule about a lady that just underwent the first partial face transplant--you don't want to be number 2.

Best $200 you will ever spend will be to have that .308 barrel put on your garand. It will save you your 20% hospital co-pay on a $20,000 plus hospital stay.

If you live in the SF bay area I will put .308 barrel on and ream/headspace it for you free, you just buy the barrel. Better yet, I will teach you how.
I am looking for one for my Remington model 30. In a bolt gun the ejection is different as you know. I wouldn't use one in one of my Garands, but a bolt gun I don't use often it would be a money saver.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.